Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Father, My Hero

 
 They say you pick your family and your circumstances before you set foot on this beautiful earth.  We all have paths we are meant to follow and lessons to learn throughout our journey as we grow.  Every hardship translates into an opportunity.   
  I know why I chose my dad.   He is everything I could ever hope for; a brilliant mind, a peaceful heart, a loving soul.  He provided me with an ideallic childhood, supported me during my teenage angst, and has always been there to help me through my adult years.  I am blessed. 
  My Dad and I are about to set off on a new path together.   I don't know what lies around the bend but I know I am gonna hold onto his hand and together we can do anything.  
  I love you Dad.  Everything is gonna be okay.  

No comments:

Post a Comment