Friday, November 29, 2013

A word on Yacht Brokers

Over the years we've bought and sold a number of sailboats, power boats, and dinghies. Never once have we utilized a brokerage service. It's not that we didn't want to or didn't try, but because we were put off by the same old sales wrap and pushy, self-serving attitude of the brokers we encountered. 

That was until we had a change of luck and were introduced to Captain Steve Hedrick of Manatee Pocket Yacht Sales in Stuart, Florida. 


Steve completely renewed our faith in yacht brokerage. His level of professionalism, courtesy, and attention to detail was shocking. At times during the purchase of our new-to-us sailboat I almost felt guilty because the service was so outstanding. It was like what did I do to deserve such attention. Steve seemlessly handled the entire transaction. He developed a relationship with the selling broker and negotiated a deal that left everyone smiling. 
If you are looking to buy or sell a boat, whether in Florida or not, Steve Hedrick comes with the highest recommendations. He will not only earn your respect as a genuinely professional broker for life, but also as a friend. 

Thanks Steve!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind and generous comments. I really appreciated the opportunity that you gave me to work with you in your desire to find a boat. You made the experience very exciting as we searched and finally found what has become your new home.

    I look forward to seeing you, the family and Refuge when you arrive here in Florida.

    I know these are exciting times for you. Enjoy as I will as I continue to view your Blog.

    Thanks again for allowing me to be involved in your purchase.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete