Friday, June 6, 2014

Everything Included!! except...

It's funny how you can buy the Unlimited Gold Premium nothing else needed Towing package that even covers your boat trailer and they still manage to zing you for a C-note on a ten minute tow. Only in Amerika. 
Like Kid Rock said, I don't give a damn about money I just need a bunch to be free. 
It's tough to see in this grainy picture but that sailboat is nearly sunk. I backed my tug down in the Calumet last night and noticed that our wheel wash was spilling over the deck of this boat. It wouldn't have been a big deal if it were some ratty old Bayliner but this thing was someone's labor of love.  I didn't even recognize the make but it was a pristine high dollar vessel in bristol condition. I hailed the Coast Guard and moved on up the river.  Check those seacocks. 

Here is a Lake Michigan sunrise. 

Only two more days of work and I can hop the shuttle home. 

1 comment:

  1. Great writing and pictures Gunar. You and Jenny have a real talent for travel writing!

    ReplyDelete