Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Trip to Oriental -By Kayden

When we got back to our Dayma's house after my Dad's meetings, we went to sleep. When we woke up we had breakfast and all that.  Then we had a bonfire because there was so much cardboard, boxes, and sticks to burn for Dayma. My dad soaked everything with gasoline and it exploded faster than you can light a candle. Before we had the fire, my daddy went to the gas station and I had the idea to get honey grams to make s'mores. 


It was snowing during the fire - like being in a snow globe. But with the flakes and black ashes flying everywhere, it was like a black and white flash back. 


The next day I was the last one to wake up. When I came down we had breakfast. Then we had everything packed. We were all waiting and my momma didn't know so she sat there drinking coffee. 

Once she realized we were waiting for her, she got in the car, we took off, and had lunch and dinner. And when the sun was setting there was a patch of deer every few miles. We even saw a deer passed out on the side of the road. 


By the way, my Dad has a big old beard (sometimes).  -art by Kayden

We are at a hotel now, we had dinner, then we decided to go to the pool but when we put our foot in the pool it was cold as a polar vortex. 


So we went swimming in the bathtub instead. 








3 comments:

  1. Be careful around gasoline K...but I'm sure your dad already knows that. Don't throw any on yourself!

    Your picture of your Dad is outstanding. I can see you are very talented at art...and a lot of other things too!

    Sorry the pool water was cold...but I'm happy the bath water was warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of your dad almost looks like Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honeygrams and s'more's are good too. By the way, you are a very good and interesting writer!

    ReplyDelete